About.

 About me:


Hello, my name is Marc-Antoine Benoît and I'm currently a student at Ahuntsic College in Social Science. My program is International politics and I've been studying it for 2 semesters now. This program is normally for students that are thinking about heading in different fields of politics but more specifically fields that are related to international exchanges, embassy, etc. Personally I'm presently studying this program because I'm aiming to get into psychology in university and this specific program offers some of my missing classes that are prerequisite to get into it. My plans, if everything goes well, would be to get those few missing credits and then start studying psychology which opens many doors work-wise. Depending on my career choice, different levels of competition will be facing me to try to get into the programs I'm interested in. I will have to, of course, take that factor into account accordingly when applying for a specific program. Also, another factor to take into account will be the possible internships that come with different career field. For example, the different internships in psychology can go from about only 6 months to up to 2 years. 


About this Blog:


Firstly, I aim to explore many different topics and subjects on this blog. Of course, I will talk at length about my school program and the different themes that it researches but I also plan to talk about other things that interests me such as sports, music among others. For that particular reason, I think most people will be able to find something interesting or at least, engaging enough to stick around! I will post all of this information and content in different forms (glossary, listicle, screencast, career summary and hypertext narrative) to try to keep the information captivating. Finally, I will ensure the quality of the writing on this blog by double checking my grammar on the Virtual Writing Tutor, which is an program (and a tool) that checks for mistakes in a text.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Science Glossary

Virtual Writing Tutor screencast.

My International Relations Hypertext Narrative.